<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

i have nothing else to write about tonight, so here i bring you the top ten reasons why i suck:
10. freshman year, 2nd semester i only skipped 2 whole classes...i am not kidding.
9. i have passed out with a spoon in hand while eating easy mac...minus the cheese, but with cheeze-its...don't ask, it seemed like a good idea at the time
8. i can never guess who is a transvestite and who isn't on those special episodes of Maury
7. i can only do a keg stand for about 7 seconds and then my eyes water...and i go to Central for fuck's sake
6. i always wear mis-matched socks
5. i love to play with sidewalk chalk...and draw immature, obscene pictures
4. i watch American Idol...enough said
3. ramen noodles are not my favorite food, eventhough i am a college kid
2. i once threw up red jello shots all over the only pair of khakis that i owned (this was the only time that i threw up) and passed out in my underwear in my closet...and in the bathroom and my friend swung open the door and nailed me in the head...it was a rough night.
and the #1 reason:
...i still can't get rid of my Hanson CD. you heard correct...please don't beat me in an alley...

if any of you have the same occurrences as mine, let me know...i would love to hear that i am not the only sarcastic, pathetic, asshole loser in this world. well, besides pauly shore.

i know it's 4/20, so here's my little bit...if anyone needs a living example that drugs/alcohol is bad for you, it's got to be robert downey jr. here's a quote of his for fun: "i don't drink these days. i am allergic to alcohol and narcotics, i break out in handcuffs." hahaha. so, if you aren't toking up right now, i hope you enjoyed that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?