<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Monday, June 14, 2004

i had a terrible dream last night....i mean treacherous. it went something like this. as far as i remember, i was in my kitchen with my mother and we were talking about how i should break up with my boyfriend, donald trump. i am not kidding, this guy was in my dream. first of all, i have no real life infatuation with him, so i don't know how he invaded my dream. second, i didn't think that subconciously i was that big of a gold digger to actually even think about dating donald trump. and for some reason, the term "blow job queen" was used in the same dream...don't ask me why or how, but i was stunned. this dream was so disturbing, that i had to wake up and vomit. well, not vomit, but i probably could have if i tried. but aside from my dream, i was thinking today where i might be in ten years. then it hit me, i know exactly where i will be. i will own a hot dog stand that i will parade on a busy new york side street, while being followed by a litter of homeless kittens. that just gives me so much to look forward to, and know that my shitty central degree will serve as something...a napkin for my cola. where will you be in ten years?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?