<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

don't you love it when a 94 year-old woman tells you where to stick it? well, maybe you don't, but seeing that my parents live with my great aunt, i know this feeling all too well. let me just say that she doesn't like women. she loves men because they eat her food and she feels honored to clean up after them...excuse me while i vomit. okay, puke session over. and she especially doesn't like me because i eat the least out of the family. so, when i moved away to college, she was thrilled and probably indulged herself in her numerous crossword puzzles. but, every now and again when i come home, she feels it necessary to piss me off. she always has to ask me when i am leaving 80 times, and then when she figures she pissed me off enough with that question, she makes sure that i verify the date that i am leaving. for example:
Aunt Ann: so, renee, are you sure you are leaving tomorrow?
Me: Yeah, i have things i have to do at school.
Aunt Ann: but, you are really leaving for good tomorrow?
Me: yeah, now leave me the fuck alone before you could make it any more clear that you don't like me. (okay, maybe this last part was is my head.)
but, she always has to rain on my parade to make herself feel better. she also likes to comment on my weight by telling me that no matter how i eat, i am going to get fat. but we shall save that for another day. as for now, i will continue to wonder why we don't put her in an assisted living home, because she has almost burnt down our house about 7 times. good call mom and dad for choosing to take in a royal bitch who will only live to be 209. cheers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?