<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

okay, okay. i know that my website might be offensive, boring, or downright tasteless for some of you viewers, but there's a cure for that...don't read it. if you don't like what i have to say, then don't click on my weblink to read my thoughts. i would assume that if you people don't like doing something, then you wouldn't do it. it's kind of like sticking your tongue on a 9-volt battery. it doesn't feel that great, so that's why some people choose not to do it. i, by no means, pry your eyelids open and force you to read anything that i write, it's all by choice. this is not a dictatorship where i am the dictator and i force you to do things...no, that's not me, his name was hitler. for example, i received a lovely comment left for me about my post on "useless objects." someone by the name of "anonymous" left me one of their examples of a useless object..."useless blogs" they put. now, call me sherlock holmes, but i suspect that comment was downright catty. this is where the 9-volt analogy comes into play...if you don't like what i have to say, then quit reading what i write. unless you are trying to receive a cheap lesson on how to be witty, creative, and have a dimensional personality, i suggest you read something else. go ahead and post your useless comments about me and my writing skills. you can even call me a name or two, it's not like i haven't already been called every name in the book. writing is how i express myself, you may do it with fingerpaint or by glue-ing cheerios to a piece of construction paper. just because your creativity may suck, doesn't mean that you have to knock mine.

now, run along. arts and crafts time is calling, and i hear today's project is making necklaces out of fruit-loops and string.

jeeze, i fucking rock.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?