<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Friday, April 22, 2005

okay, let's re-cap on why renee's life sucks...this is actually one of my favorite topics to write about...
point a~ i work at a bar that is run basically by an 18 year-old...not to mention that this 18-year-old's dad owns the place and is a major douche bag...renee+pub=life sucking
point b~ yes, i still own the hanson cd along with the spice girls and the macarena song cd...does it get any worse than that?
point c~ my closest friend in mount pleasant is my cat
point d~ i chew...yes tobacco...but i am from the oxford/ortonville area, so i guess this is acceptable
point e~ i think i have developed a severe case of dyslexia...it took me 21 years to figure this out
point f~ the only things that i have in my fridge are milk, ketchup, and ranch dressing
point h~ i obviously don't know my alphabet, because i think that "h" comes after "f"
point i~ i don't have cable anymore...it got shut off...thanks to a whore of an old roommate
point j~ i am too cheap to pay for heat in the winter...i wear leg warmers, socks, sweat pants, a t-shirt, long sleeve shirt, and a sweat shirt to bed...sorry friends who had to suffer through the night without heat who came to visit me
point k~ i missed 3 classes all semester long...what a dork
point l~ my highlight of spring break was making out with my friend, megan
point m~ i sleep wiTH A HELLO KITTY NIGHT LIGHT
point n~my fat fingers hit every key on the keyboard when i type...notice the caps above?
point o~ i have to write my weeks schedule on a scrap piece of paper, because i can't remeber a damn thing
point p~ i own elmo slippers and i am 21 years old...and i love them
point q~ i actually sit around and contemplate reasons to why i am a loser...but at least i am honest with myself

i do have encouragement, though from people that keep my life sweet...for example, this quote that i saved from bart:
"Take it easy, keep the posts coming, sometimes they inspire me to write on my blog again. You're kinda like a part time muse."
thanks, bart...my day just got a little better.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?