<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

renee's idea of a love letter:

dear (fill in the blank),
words cannot describe how much i love you...mostly because when the gag ball is in my mouth, it's hard to speak. you are the apple of my eye, the yin to my yang, and that sensation in my nether area...or maybe that's the crabs. whenever i see you, i get a feeling in my stomach that could be described as butterflies, but to me, it feels more like a dry heave. i love you because you we fit perfectly together like whitney and bobby, minus the black part. i love you because i know that if we live that long, you will love it when i whisper sweet nothings in to your ear with my voice box. love is a friendship that is set on fire, and everything else set on fire is arson, so basically, love is arson that i can't get arrested for. i love you like a fat kid loves cake, or cookies, or twinkies, or anything coated in sugar and sprinkles for that matter that can lead to childhood obesity and juvenile diabetes. i never thought i would find someone like you, mostly because i usually give up too easily if i can't find something. i think it's important that your friends like me, they all say i give some pretty good head...but i am straying from the subject. what i am trying to say is that i truly love you...well, this week, anyway.

love, yours temporarily,
(writer's name here)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?