<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Sunday, November 13, 2005

what i learned about myself this weekend: I LACK SELF CONTROL.
this means:
a. i should never own a gun. period.
b. no one should trust me with small children, valuables, or perishable goods.
c. i should never be sold a liqour license to own and operate my own bar.
d. i should never bring more than $20 to the bar because i just end up drinking and pissing away my money.
e. people should steer clear of me at all times...i am like a wild animal and i could turn at any moment.
f. no one should give me a megaphone and place me in front of a large group of people.
g. going to jail could be in my near future.

lack of self control=becoming big bertha's passive and precious girlfriend in jail.

if i do not gain self control soon, i could lose a lot of things that are important to me...mostly my dignity. any comments on how to keep my sanity and my pride would be greatly appreciated.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?