<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

on the subway the other day, i noticed a cut on my pinky finger, and the first thought that came to my head was, "oh my gosh, now i have aids." thanks to noah sending me some stats, the third leading cause of death in NYC is AIDS. living in the city is an experience, but it is making me paranoid. now, i am not judgmental, nor do i live my life by statistics, but you can't help but wonder, "what if?" i know that i am being overly dramatic. what's next, i fall down and bruise my knee, now i have scabies. i get sneezed on by a stranger, now i have cancer. i brush up against someone on the street, now i'm pregnant...it never ends. i also think a big part of my paranoia is being by myself. having no one makes someone overly paranoid. all i need is one friend in the city, and then i wouldn't be scared of everything...hell, i could make out with some stranger and not even think about getting oral gonorrhea. j/k, i don't talk to strangers, either.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?