<$BlogRSDURL$>
|

Friday, December 14, 2007

renee's new and updated resume:

Renee Ann Carol
Address: I live with my parents.
Special Skills: I can bowl over 200 on Nintendo Wii, I make a pretty mean mango frozen margarita, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tounge, I am able to color inside the lines, and I can pat my head while rubbing my belly.
Experience: I have a lot, I kind of get around.
Education: Bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

In all actuality, I do have a real resume and college degree, but my degree is useless. I think I would have had better luck in the working world if I had a degree in one of the following, and/or taken classes regarding some of these subjects:

~underwater mating habits of Icelandic mermaids and the sea tortoise
~the declining sales of spandex jumpsuits
~the effect of sniffing glue and the common 2nd grader
~tourettes and the adverse reaction during a sexual situation
~fat girls and the mini skirt addiction
~ninjas and their influence on Asians in America
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?